Privacy Protection and Cookies Policy
This Privacy Protection and Cookies Policy applies for everyone who in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for the use of www.mirenkras.si website are considered users and for the entire website, including all subpages.
User is any legal or natural person who uses or visits www.mirenkras.si website (hereinafter: user).
Buyer is any legal or natural person who in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions for the use of the website conclude any of the contracts (hereinafter: buyer).
By using this website the user confirms to agree with this Privacy Protection and Cookies Policy. By using the website, the user agrees with all modifications.
Protection of personal data
Turizem Miren - Kostanjevica public institute respects your privacy and shall use your personal data exclusively for the purposes as determined in this document. Your personal data shall be protected in accordance with the legislation on the protection of public data (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)) and the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1 – UPB - 1), rules on personal data protection and internal acts of our institute.
Personal data controller
The controller of personal data, processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Rules, is Javni zavod za turizem Občine Miren – Kostanjevica (Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica), Miren 137, 5291 Miren.
Person authorised for the protection of personal data
Person authorised for the protection of personal data at Turizem Miren - Kostanjevica is Ariana B. Suhadolnik, e-mail address: email@example.com.
Personal data processor
The contractual personal data processors of Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica are external services providers.
Provision of personal data to third parties or third countries
Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall not send collected personal data to third parties or third countries.
The only exception is the use of MailChimp online platform for sending e-newsletters, which stores personal data for sending news (name, surname, e-mail, company name, country). In its General Terms and Conditions as well as Privaccy Policy, the MailChimp online platform ensures the consideration of the GDPR regulations (Regulation EU 2016/679) and confirms to have acquired the conformity certificate with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
Types of personal data and purposes of their processing
Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall store and process personal data on the basis of consent of individual and on the basis of contracts for the supply of goods or services and the implementation of tourist packages.
Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall collect and process personal data of individuals for the purposes of sending e-newsletters, information about business opportunities and the opportunitite of cooperation in business and congress tourism in Miren Kras destination or press releases, additional materials for the media and invitations to presentations and events dedicated to notifying the public about the condition and development of tourism in Miren Kras destination and its wider region.
The afore mentioned notifications shall be sent exclusively via e-mail.
Therefore, Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall collect and process the following personal data: name, surname and e-mail address.
Processing on the basis of legal interest
Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall collect and process personal data of individuals on the basis of legal interest in the following cases:
- Inquiries for experiences, guided visits and other programmes, available via www.mirenkras.si Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall use the data gathered from the inquiry exclusively for the preparation of an offer; if the providers are third persons, Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall send the data to those third persons. Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall keep personal data gathered from inquiry forms for 3 years.
- Inquiries: Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall use the data gathered from the inquiry exclusively for the preparation of an offer; if the providers are third persons, Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall send the data to those third persons. Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica shall keep personal data gathered from general inquiry forms for 3 years.
Protection of personal data
Security of personal data comprises organisational, technical and logical-technical procedures and measures to protect personal data, and to prevent accidental or deliberate unauthorised destruction, modification or loss of data, and unauthorised processing of such data:
- by protecting premises, equipment and systems software, including input-output units;
- by protecting software applications used to process personal data;
- by preventing unauthorised access to personal data during transmission thereof, including transmission via telecommunications means and networks;
- by ensuring effective methods of blocking, destruction, deletion or anonymisation of personal data;
- by enabling subsequent determination of when individual personal data were entered into a filing system, used or otherwise processed, and who did so, for the period covered by statutory protection of the rights of an individual due to unauthorised supply or processing of personal data.
Duration of personal data retention
Individual’s personal data, acquired by consent, shall be processed and stored for the duration of purpose or revocation of the individual’s consent.
Individual’s personal data, processed on the basis of a contract, can be processed and kept for 5 years from the fulfilment of contractual obligations of both parties. Invoices shall be kept for 10 years from the year of the invoice, i.e. in accordance with the law, regulating value added tax.
In accordance with the valid legislation in the field of personal data protection, an individual has the right to revoke, consult, correct, limit processing or delete personal data, i.e. by sending us a written notification to Miren - Kostanjevica, Miren 137, 5291 Miren or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints regarding personal data processing can also be sent to the address above.
An individual can submit a complaint with regard to personal data processing directly to the competent supervisory body, i.e. the Information Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia.
Measures in case of violations
In case of personal data protection violations, Turizem Miren-Kostanjevica will immediately execute all internal and external measures (technical and organisation) to protect the rights and interests of an individual. They will inform all affected parties as well as the competent supervisory body in the Republic of Slovenia.
This Privacy Protection and Cookies Policy shall be supplemented as necessary and we shall inform you appropriately on any changes. This Privacy Protection and Cookies Policy is published on www.mirenkras.si and entered into force on 1 August 2019.